eFile in SAP Records Management
Realise single and mass scanning directly to eFiles on the basis of SAP Records Management
With the SAP Records Management SAP offers you an integrated file tool including functions for procedure processing and documents. inPuncto complements this solution towards the document capture and archiving on the basis of SAP Records Management (RM).
With the inPuncto add-on products SAP scanner software, processor for documents of the incoming mail and the archive for SAP we essentially simplify the scanning of documents into the eFile of the SAP Records Management.
All scan scenarios are available for you:
- Direct scanning from the GUI of the eFile in the Records Management.
- Specifically scanning through the selection of a “nodal point”.
- Mass scanning, automated processing and specifically transfer to the eFile.
- Working with local document scanners or multi-function units, etc.
Hereby we considerably reduce the time- and cost-consuming efforts – all on the basis of the SAP Records Management!
How does the integrated scanning in SAP Records Management work?
Here you will find detailed information about scanning in SAP Records Management as PDF: Scanning in SAP Records Management
inPuncto ECM software in interaction with SAP Records Management: your advantages
Your advantages of our ECM software in interaction with SAP Records Management
- Thanks to the implementation of slim “scan-on-demand” working places (e.g. directly at the personnal advisor) you can scan and archive data decentralized, quickly and safe.
- Adaptable and flexible: also complex and comprehensive process procedures on the basis of SAP Records Management like e.g. automated processing of incoming mail are regarded.
- Secure: only authorized users have access to the documents.
- Reliable: no documents disappear.
- Easy-to-use and user-friendly thanks to comprehensive universal functionalitites and exclusive GUI display.
- Cost saving in comparison to the paper-based process: cost of deposit, copy and transport are omitted at the process with SAP Records Management.
- High automation through corresponding encoding (e.g. patchcodes) possible, etc.