Automated invoice receipt
Quality optimisation of “parked documents” in SAP thanks to automated invoice receipt
Increase the quality of your “parked documents” through automated capture of invoices with the inPuncto software for the invoice receipt incl. OCR value capture!
Many organisations work with “parked documents” in SAP because of history. Through the manual capture resp. corrections at the receipts, like for example changes at the document type, a high effort for consultants comes up (e.g. stop, annulation, new system…) without an automated invoice receipt.
With the inPuncto incoming mail software you can automate your invoice receipt incl. automated capture of invoicesn in SAP™ and therefore increase the quality of your “parked documents”. Instead of capture, booking in and correcting the invoice receipt manually like usually, it is made automatically through predictive text via OCR/ICR-technology, the comparison of master data in the background, the validation and the “filling” of the corresponding transactions.
With the securing through corresponding automatics in the forefront, the invoice receipt is optimally automated. With the aid of the inPuncto invoice receipt software, data is read out automatically via OCR/ICR-technology in the background and is compared with the master data. Critical points are completed in only one validation task. Within the automated capture of incoives, the invoice can be transfered via workflow if necessary, also in this state, to the following processor. If the necessary quality and security according to the invoice is reached, the data is transfered according to its document type to the corresponding transaction for “parked documents” with one click.
How does the automated invoice receipt incl. automated invoice capture in SAP work?
In a simple example, which is available for you as PDF to download, the process of the automated invoice receipt & invoice capture is exemplary illustrated: Automated invoice receipt for “parked” receipts
Your inPuncto Team
Telephone: +49 (0) 711 66 188 500
We are pleased to arrange a free webinar for you!
Automated invoice receipt: "parked documents“ in SAP (361.98 KB)
Automated invoice receipt and invoice capture: examples of application and advantages
Examples of application for the automated invoice receipt & the invoice capture:
- Invoices with reference to the order, invoices without reference to the order, credit items,
- Deposit invoices, deposit requirements,
- Asset postings, inventory account bookings, etc.
Your advantages regarding the automation of your invoice receipt & invoice capture:
- Automisation of the incoming of invoices through values that are determined through OCR/ICR and that are prevalidated in the background. These values serve as input for the corresponding transactions – reduction of the manual input.
- Enormous reduction of the error-proneness thanks to reduction of effortful multiple inputs, corrections etc.
- Reduction of process costs through acceleration of the invoice receipt workflow with simultaneous increase of quality.