Workflow-Tool for the validation & releasing processes of documents
A multitude of documents that reach your company or your organisation via mail or electronically have to undergo a specific process for document release.
Depending on a document’s content, a digital workflow for the document release is initiated and handled. The relevant, necessary participants in the process are involved pursuant to the approval procedures governing the workflow.
Starting with the first call of the workflow management tool biz²DocumentControl from SAP or Outlook, an examination of completeness of the values (which have been prevalidated in the incoming mail processor biz²ScanServer), will be performed.
The user completes the details, edits and annotates. The following are stored in the form of rules in SAP (automated processor search) and therefore accelerate the authorization process. The user can also override the electronic workflow manually if necessary, so that the process is further handled in a context-specific way.
Various aspects – e.g. topic “completeness” regarding incoming invoices – are audited automatically and the necessary participants in process receive a message requesting the editing/commenting/accounting/electronic release of the given document via the electronic workflow.
The inPuncto release workflow offers various possibilities for the validation and the release of documents. The participants in the process can start the workflow tool in different ways:
- In SAP via cockpit or business workplace.
- Outside via e-mail (even via e-mail without internet connection, e.g. on airplane or train) or web app.
As soon as all relevant validations and document releases exist, the transaction for this purpose, for example, will get replenished from the SAP workflow container – e.g. FB60, MIRO etc.
With the workflow management tool for the document release you can:
- Check and complement readout values visually, attach comments and annotations, release or reject documents electronically.
- Transfer the document automatically or manually to the next participant in the process, etc.
Your benefits at a glance
- Shorter processing times through a targeted workflow for the document release.
- Fast authorization process thanks to a high automation of the procedure.
- Maximum of audit-security and legal compliance.
- Software can be adjusted to the customer's processes.
- No user-dependent licensing.
- Convenient, intuitive workflow management tool.
- Usage in SAP-GUI or in Outlook, in the web or mobile App to engage all the process participants.
30 minutes to optimize your SAP system!
Experience our SAP software in live demos on a wide variety of topics, such as:
No time? No problem – you will then receive the recording conveniently by e-mail.
How does the electronic workflow tool for the document release function?
Get an insight into context-specific release workflows using the biz²DocumentControl.
Find more examples in our PDF!
That’s what the workflow tool by inPuncto can do.
Short overview of inPuncto’s electronic workflow tool for document release with the most important advantages for you:
- NFlexible design of specific business processes
- NDocument review & document approval acceleration
- NSimple & intuitive user interface
Electronic invoice processing in SAP-FI
Company: Siegfried AG
Read the reference story
Do you have anyQuestion?
Contact us today – we are on your disposal!
Improve your SAP-System!
Digitize your business processes with DMS products from inPuncto
Our product portfolio
Ergänzen Sie Ihr SAP-System gezielt mit den Produkten der ECM-Suite von inPuncto und schaffen Sie mehr Komfort und Sicherheit auf dem Weg zur Digitalisierung Ihrer Dokumentenprozesse. Flexibel erweiterbar und in verschiedenen Kombinationen einsetzbar, lassen sich somit Ihre dokumentenbasierten Prozesse umfangreich und gewinnbringend digitalisieren.