Electronic file in SAP: eFile
Get a better overview of your SAP documents by usage of eFile
We from inPuncto address companies and organisations that see SAP as “leading system”. With this strategic positioning, the full business relevant data (paper and digital) also has to be managed in this system. Certainly targeted – at the right business objects – no matter if via ArchiveLink-relation or via original at the document information record (DIR).
The challenge is the transparent representation of the information connections. Regarding the documents, the “eFile” serves to the transparency and clarity of relevant relations (e.g. supplier – contracts – deliveries – invoices etc.)
An “eFile” enables a specific “perspective” on data technical relations. According to its “perspective”, various file structures like supplier contract, contract file, property file, personnel file, patient file etc. can be defined in an electronic file.
We offer two basic solutions for the topic eFile:
- “eFile – electronic file” as pure visualization of any file structures and its documents (structure, thumbnails, document viewer, browser) – similar to the Microsoft Explorer: the inPuncto document overview visualizer for SAP biz²Explorer
- For the human resources department we have developed, together with our partner ZALARIS Deutschland, an efficient solution for eFiles in the human resource management: eFile: digital personnel file in SAP-HCM. This electronic file possesses dedicated file functions (e.g. history, comparison with template files, automated creation of documents, workflows etc.).
How does the eFile work?
Here your will find a detailed description of the eFile as PDF: eFile-electronic file in SAP
Telephone: +49 (0) 711 66 188 500
Refferences: Success Stories
eFiles and eFolders in SAP (371.84 KB)
eFile for SAP by inPuncto:
fields of application and advantages
eFile for SAP by inPuncto: fields of application and advantages
Your advantages with the eFile for SAP by inPuncto
- Easier and faster navigation through file structures thanks to eFile (electronic file).
- Through templates you can see in the forefront of activating, which document it is.
- Based on the defined authorizations, employees can access to the “eFile” in SAP and view it – or not.
- In the “eFile” for the personnel area, accesses are protocolled.
- User-friendly and intuitive navigation inside the “virtual” document file.
- The structure of an “eFile” is defined in SAP: It serves as “template” for the further application (e.g. filling of the file) respectively for the comparison with firstly defined criteria (e.g. Check towards master file: which setting-documents are missing for which employee).
- Central digital file and decentral accesses.
Further advantages of our SAP solutions for your document management respectively ECM
- Advantages for the management learn more
- Advantages for persons responsible in IT learn more
- Advantages for your business field learn more