Electronic documents receipt
Transfering electronic documents directly to the SAP system
In addition to paper documents, business-relevant documents are increasingly provided in electronic form. These documents can have various formats, e.g. PDF (embedded TIFF, searchable), PDF-A (embeddedd/searchable), TIFF, via EDI as IDOC or XML.
The inPuncto ECM software for SAP is prepared for the processing of these electronic documents and formats. The conversion to PDF, PDF-A, TIFF etc. is a modular component of the configurable inPuncto server for the processing of documents of the incoming mail for SAP. Via integrated OCR software also values can be identified automatically.
We adapt the processing of incoming mail and documents according to your wishes to your input channels and initiate the automated processing of various formats (sent via mail, fax, EDI). According to the content of the electronic documents, values are identified (OCR), extracted and bookings, archivings or workflow processes are released context-specifically in your system. Via the integrated cockpit functionality of our software your have a complete overview over these processes.
How does the incoming & processing (incl. OCR) of the electronic documents work?
Here you will find a detailed description of the electronic incoming of documents in SAP as PDF file: Electronic incoming of documents in SAP
VIDEO:Short overview of our SAP scanner integration with the most important advantages for you:
Your inPuncto Team
Telephone: +49 (0) 711 66 188 500
We are pleased to arrange a free webinar for you!
Transferring electronic documents directly to the SAP system (492.22 KB)
Examples of application & benefits
with inPuncto software
Examples of application & benefits with inPuncto software
Examples of application for the transfer of electronic documents directly to SAP:
- Accounting and Finances/Logistics:
Your profit thanks to the processing of electronic documents with our ECM software
- Allocating e-mail attachments with one click.
- Verification of electronic documents and their towards master data as automated background process.
- Processes resp. workflows are carried out automatically according to its buiness logic (release procedure) after the identification of the values.
- User-friendly and easy-to-use interfaces.
- Processing of a wide viariety of electronic documents in SAP.
- No change of the original format despite conversion to PDF, TIFF etc.
- Reduction of the processing costs per electronic document in SAP through the automation of the process.
- High transparency in the tracking resp. history of document-based processes (workflow protocol).
- Easy, comfortable handling of the inPuncto software reduces the need of training.
Tested and certified!
Compliance requirements and audit-security for your document-related processes with inPuncto ECM software