Invoice receipt ledger – Cockpit
SAP invoice receipt ledger cockpit for transparency and control of your finance processes
Companies get a high number of incoming invoices centrally or decentralized, so that the overview and the control of a central virtual invoice receipt ledger (invoice monitor) in the SAP-ERP system is quickly lost.
Through the inPuncto solution “invoice receipt ledger with SAP cockpit functions” you can achieve a complete transparency of your incoming invoices and their status. Therefore you have a variety of possibilities for intervention and analysis directly in your ERP system!
As a responsible participant of invoice processes (e.g. accountant, purchaser, manager etc.) you need a quick and simple overview of your invoice processes. This is made possible with the central invoice ledger with cockpit functions.
Additionally, you can visualize and manage your SAP invoice cockpit either fully or filtered. For instance, you are able to save your filter settings as favorites (for example, all invoices for a specific project, from a specific supplier or customer)!
The higher the transparency of your invoices in the invoice receipt ledger (invoice monitor) is, the faster you can react to individual processes and make certain evaluations:
- Determine discounts and due dates,
- Prioritize incoming invoices,
- Deal with short-term illnesses,
- Control reminders and reviews,
- Determine the status of the invoices and responsible employees,
- Perform an optional throughput analysis, etc.
Here, you can learn more about the invoices receipt ledger with cockpit functionalities in SAP:
Your inPuncto Team
Telephone: +49 (0) 711 66 188 500
We are pleased to arrange a free webinar for you!
Electronic processing of invoices: an overview (324.33 KB)
How does the invoice receipt ledger SAP cockpit work?
1. The invoice receipt ledger resp. cockpit for invoices by inPuncto is started through a transaction. With one click, all invoices that are in any workflow (new, in work “validated/assigned/commented/…”, finished, “released/rejected”, booked) are visualized.
2. You can research invoices under various search criteria.
3. You can define any “filters” and save them as favorites.
4. The cockpit for invoices has direct links to “deeper” information/transactions in SAP (Drill-Down). If for example an order number is clicked on, you arrive at the applied order.
5. If for example urgent invoices have to be released because of an ad hoc absence, they can simply be allocated to a new employee.
6. Participants in process can be reminded via e-mail directly from the cockpit.
7. There is the possibilty to go into the processing of invoices “in the background” (no changes are possible in this mode) to get an idea of the current status of the processing.
8. Directly in the cockpit you can process resp. check and release invoices.
9. With the invoice receipt ledger you can also display the FI receipts on booked invoices with one click, etc.
Invoice receipt ledger SAP cockpit
Invoice receipt ledger SAP cockpit
Examples of application for the invoice receipt ledger SAP cockpit
- Invoice cockpit: Invoice ledger incl. functions for monitoring and cockpit for invoices, analysis reports for maturities and cash discounts etc.
- Order cockpit: Overview and monitoring in the SAP cockpit for purchase orders incl. release of order via workflow, approval of the order and activating following actions (e.g. print/archive order, distribution of documents, transfer to supplier).
- Contract note cockpit: Control of contract notes and orders, transparency for the comparison between contract note and order, introduction of correction measures, overview/monitoring in the SAP cockpit for contract notes, transparency/receipt of the contract note if necessary activation of following processes e.g. contract note reminder, etc.
Your advantages regarding transparency and control through invoice receipt ledger with cockpit:
- Shorter reaction times thanks to management of priorities, reminder, escalations, analysis with one click.
- Highest transparency and auditability of all invoice workflows.
- Efficient coordination and task distribution.
- Increase of profit through cash discounts.
- Reduction of process costs.