Processes in SAP: Workflow of document-based processes
Process optimisation with electronic documents receipt and release workflow in SAP
Reach an process optimisation by automating of the workflow of documents in SAP!
Release, validation and approval processes are daily business in your company. For the effective design of these processes, plain “signature”-regulations according to person, roles, objects and competences are necessary. For example, the person who signs “factually correct”, often does not have the necessary financial competence for the release of an invoice – so the internal process has to be forwarded manually to the corresponding person/competence. To reach an process optimisation, processes like that have to be automated.
By optimating your SAP processes through inPuncto software, the type of the document is not important: Invoice, order, delivery note – our software processes the documents automatically (optional OCR) and release them for the electronic workflow.
For the process optimisation you need an “image of the signature regulation”, a “process engine to control the communication” as well as “object data/images” like for example invoices, order confirmations etc.
Our software realizes this process optimisation on the basis of SAP – we use the SAP standard which we “enhance” with additional functions. Therefore “SAP™ standard powered by inPuncto”:
- For the image of the signature regulation (approval resp. release process of documents and receipts) the org. management plus supplementary tables can be used. An exact mapping of the competence regulation takes place in it. Of course, topics like escalation and absence management are also part of the solution.
- As the process engine we use the SAP workflow engine, which has been extended with an SAP cockpit – you have complete transparency and control over all active/inactive processes (e.g. state of the processing of an invoice) – of course also with the individual history of a process.
- For the easy handling of electronic releases, validation and approval processes of documents we provide you with an comfortable workflow management tool, which is based on the SAP workflow and which enables a complete view on images (scanned invoices, contract notes, delivery notes etc.), data, releases, comments etc. permits a full view on images, data, approvals, comments, etc. With this workflow tool biz²DocumentControl also non-SAP user can be integrated in the release process. Via e-mail or web, participants in process can easily check, comment and release documents resp. reject them, e.g. validation and release of invoices, approval of orders etc.
Short overview of the document release via SAP workflow with the most important advantages for you:
Telephone: +49 (0) 711 66 188 500
Refferences: Success Stories
SAP® Standard powered by inPuncto
SAP® Standard powered by inPuncto
Examples of application for the process optimisation via electronic incoming of documents & SAP workflow:
- Electronic processing of invoices
- Release workflow of purchase requisition and orders
- Automated achiving of delivery notes
- Further SAP processes like e.g. automated readout of counter cards, protocols, travel documents, requests for leave, validation of contract notes, etc.
Your profit regarding the process optimisation with inPuncto ECM software
- Document processing and approvals for SAP processes can be acclerated to only a few minutes thanks to the electronic workflow.
- Standardized processes avoid errors and ensure audit-security and transparency of the document-based business processes.
- Reduction of the process costs through standardized processes via automation and workflow.
- Satisfy compliance requirements: With our solutions, that are certified by auditors, all statutory provisions are complied.