Your Checklist: Archiving concepts in SAP conformable to law
CHECKLIST: Which aspects do you have to consider at the electronic archiving?
- Is the archiving complete?
- Is the form of archiving conformable to law?
- Compliance of storage period?
- Is the organisation of the archive optimal and audit-proof?
- Are the security requirements considered conformable to law?
- Gapless capture,
- Finished business transactions,
- Unchangeable archiving,
- Deletion only after test of completeness.
- Contentual <=> figurative,
- Original format,
- Colors relevant,
- Concept for the storage time,
- No prematurely deletion.
- Completeness and according to statutory requirements,
- Meaningful index values,
- Retrieval techniques,
- Electronic output and export,
- Migration without information loss,
- Changes only at copies,
- Procedure documentation.
- Protocoling of the procedure,
- Physical and logical access controls,
- Control of readability.
Your inPuncto Team
Telephone: +49 (0) 711 66 188 500
Tested and certified!
Compliance requirements and audit-security for your document-related processes with inPuncto ECM software
We are pleased to arrange a free webinar for you!