Solutions for SAP
We from inPuncto consider SAP the leading document management system (dms) for your company and therefore we rely on deep integration with all our software solutions.
ECM stands for “Enterprise Content Management” and describes products and solutions that make it easier to deal with documents or rather contents of documents and automate your document based business processes and therefore the whole process management.
With our ECM-Suite we generate an added value to the SAP system. Our add-on products and solutions can be pasted seamlessly and guarantee a complete SAP integration. That means that you do not have to invest in a “third system” if you want to automate the document management. With our slim and practice-oriented ECM-Suite we offer you the possibility to purposefully extend your existing system with essential additional functions.
SAP integrated ECM solutions for document management and process automation
- Documents: Automated capture and processing with the automated documents receipt: Paper and digital, SAP scanner integration, automated processing of documents: OCR, BCR, TIFF, PDF, …, MS Office integration etc.
- Cloud solutions for project-oriented companies: pay-per-user cloud service products for automatic document processing, late document entry in SAP and filing & archiving of SAP information.
- Processes: Workflow of document-based processes during the electronic processing of invoices, approval workflow of purchase orders, archiving of delivery notes etc.
- Digital file: electronic personnel file, project file, contract file etc.
- Archiving of data and documents incoming documents, early archiving, late archiving, ArchiveLink, outgoing documents, ADK, GDPR-compliant archiving via an ILM WebDAV, etc.
Benefits for the Management
Extend your SAP system targeted with defining additional functions for your document management with our DMS solutions!
Benefits for responsibles in IT
We, as SAP specialist for ECM software, extend your digital document management targeted and flexible with our ECM suite!
Benefits for your business field
SAP FI CO, SAP MM or SAP-HCM: let all your processes from the specific fields get faster, better and more favourable!
Short lead times
- Standardized project procedures with customer specific initiations and extensions.
- Minimized need of training for the SAP document management.
- High acceptance of your employees thanks to intuitive operated user interfaces.
Outstanding cost effectiveness
- No additional investments in specific hardware or infrastructures necessary.
- Transparent and moderate licence politics.
- The process participans are seamlessly and quickly integrated in workflows.
- According to specific wishes for document management we adapt our standard products to your needs to automate the business processes optimally and to ease your process management.
That’s what the SAP-DMS by inPuncto can do.
Short and compact – the highlights of our software
- Ntested & certified
Document management in SAP
Company: Optima Group
Read the reference story
Do you have anyQuestion?
Contact us today – we are on your disposal!
The ECM solutions at a glance
Simplify your document-based processes and automate your entire process management with our ECM solutions.
Enhance your document-based processes and increase your productivity through higher availability & transparency.
Optimate your processes using the electronic documents receipt and release workflow.
Archive your data and documents regulatory-compliant with the SAP-certified archive solution by inPuncto.
Gain significant cost and time savings with the cloud computing products for SAP from inPuncto.
Take advantage of our various applications of the eFile – e.g. personnel file, contract file, customer file, etc. – fully integrated in SAP-HCM!
Meet the IT compliance and audit-security requirements with the inPuncto certified software!
SAP Competence Partner
- Ncertified SAP partner since 2000
- Nin-house SAP development "Made in Germany"
- Nover 1100 satisfied customers with SAP environment
- Ncompliance with e-invoicing & e-archiving requirements