June 8th 2011, Berlin: Seminar „automated invoice processing in SAP: software and compliance“
Within our series of seminars about „automated invoice processing in SAP“ we will offer another event in cooperation with Ebner Stolz Mönning Bachem. The independent medium-sized consulting company Ebner Stolz Mönning Bachem belongs to the top ten in this sector and practice in auditing, Wirtschaftsprüfung, tax and legal consultation and IT revision.
Together we´d like to offer you a seminar, that doesn´t only show the technical aspects of a solution, but also the experience of auditors including the legal aspects.
We from inPuncto will show you:
- How you can speed up the invoice circulation from several weeks to partially a few minutes.
- How you can optimize the liquidity planning for your company.
- What you have to consider concerning the audit safety.
Ebner Stolz Mönning Bachem will show you:
- Which sales tax requirements you have to consider.
- What you have to consider when working with electronic and paperbased invoices.
Which requirements there are on an audit-proof archiving.
All invoices (paperbased and electronic) will be available in SAP in digital form immediately after coming in.
Keywords: mass scan, freeform OCR/ICR, logistic invoice audit, SAP workflow, invoice cockpit.
We´d like to invite you:
|June 8th||Radisson Blu Hotel
|10178 Berlin||9:30am – 12:00pm||12|
Fon: +49 (0) 711 66 1 88 500
To get further information, please use our contact form