June 8th 2011, Berlin: Seminar „electronic personnel file in SAP-HCM: software solution and legal requirements”
Within our series of seminars about „electronic personnel file in SAP-HCM“ we will offer another event in cooperation with Ebner Stolz Mönning Bachem. The independent medium-sized consulting company Ebner Stolz Mönning Bachem belongs to the top ten in this sector and practice in auditing, Wirtschaftsprüfung, tax and legal consultation and IT revision.
Together we´d like to offer you a seminar, that doesn´t only show the technical aspects of a solution, but also the experience of auditors including the legal aspects.
We from inPuncto GmbH will show you:
- How you can reduce access and storage times to 90%.
- How you can achieve a higher safety via SAP-licences.
- How you can achive a substantial reduction of the space requirement.
Ebner Stolz Mönning Bachem GmbH & Co. KG will show you:
- The proctection of personality in relation to the eFile.
- The right to inspection of the employees.
- Elevation, processing and usage of personalized data. What is permitted?
- Storage times in relation to commercial and personnel files.
We´d like to invite you:
|8. Juni||Radisson Blu Hotel
|10178 Berlin||1:00pm – 3:30pm||12|
Fon: +49 (0) 711 66 1 88 500
To get further information, please use our contact form