Our Inbox processing software for SAP has been updated
The new version 2.6.71 of incoming mail processing software biz²ScanServer inPuncto is here!
Our Inbox processing software biz²ScanServer for SAP allows you to automatically process large volumes of documents and files, triggering workflows in SAP linked with business objects and archiving.
The update of the incoming mail processing software biz²ScanServer (version 6.2.71) includes:
• Even better integration of electronic formats.
- Processing of various ZUGFeRD (“Central User Guide of the Forum for Electronic Invoicing in Germany”) bill formats: BASIC – ZUGFeRD profile, COMFORT – ZUGFeRD profile, and the EXTENDED – ZUGFeRD profile.
- Advanced flow monitoring (tracing) of data extraction for more transparency.
- Better recognition of country-specific values such as dates and times.
Inbox processing functions for SAP software
Our Inbox processing server has multiple input channels that makes it flexible with regard to the processing of different formats (for example, e-mails, ZUGFeRD bills XMLs, PDFs, TIFFs). Other features include, for example, image processing, barcode reading, separation of documents, a conversion tool and workflow initiation.
Using the Inbox processing software, one can drag and drop incoming e-mail receipts into a defined directory or automatically forward e-mail receipts including notes to the incoming mail processing software.
Both methods result in the automatic initiation of the processing action. Thanks to the self-learning OCR / ICR OCR tools, one can refer documents that are not recognized correctly to OCR training so that these are correctly recorded in the future and the process is optimized. This training workplace is an optional part of the incoming mail processing software biz²ScanServer.
Possible applications of the incoming mail processing software for SAP with process optimization:
- Electronic invoice processing
- Approval workflow of purchase orders
- Automatic archiving of delivery notes
- Automatic extraction of various documents