Update for the inPuncto Workflow Tool for SAP
The version 2.4.126 of the biz²DocumentControl contains display and memory optimizations among other things
With inPuncto’s Workflow Tool for SAP, all relevant and necessary process participants can be involved in the electronic workflow of document-based processes. Depending on the content of the document and their authorizations, users can initiate and control workflows (such as release workflows for purchase orders or release workflows for invoices).
Thanks to the different access options, SAP users can be integrated into the workflow via SAP Cockpit or Business Workplace as well as other process participants and temporary users via e-mail (with or without an internet connection) or mobile app.
The integrated completeness check ensures that the next user has all the information he needs for the next processing step. The document can be forwarded either automatically or manually to the next person involved in the process.
New features of version 2.4.126
- Unification of the maximum text length of invoice items and account assignments to 50 characters.
- The setup now creates an additional MIME type for the b2V file.
- The setup now contains the “MS Redistributable C++” (for Win 10 and SAP GUI 7.50).
- The display of € characters in PDF documents under Windows 10 is now consistently supported.
- Memory optimizations have been performed.
- Number formats are now also supported in the Windows system settings where no number groupings (such as 1000 separators) are used.
Benefits of the inPuncto workflow tool for SAP
- Accelerate the review and approval processes
- Cost savings through faster processing.
- Clearly defined competence regulations.
- Error reduction through standardized processes.
- Optimization of the purchase-to-pay process.
- Full transparency through logs, histories and the cockpit function.
- Revision security.
- Search for original documents is omitted.
- Existing signature regulations can be used.
- Payment terms are adhered to.
- Discount income can be increased due to fast processing.
If you have questions about the new functions of the SAP workflow tool biz²DocumentControl, feel free to contact our support team.