March 2012: Seminars „automated invoice processing in SAP: software & compliance“
In our series of seminars about „automated invoice processing in SAP“ we´re offering you a great highlight in cooperation with O.P.P.-Beratungs KG. O.P.P.-Beratungs KG connects business management, technology and law.
A seminar, that will not only show you the technical aspects of the solution, but will also give answers to the typical questions about the automated invoice processing in SAP.
With our SAP integrated solution, we´ll show you:
- How you can scan incoming invoices in a pile and capture them in SAP.
- How you can get invoice prevalidated in you mailbox.
- How you can integrate the involved participants into the releasing process.
O.P.P.-Beratungs KG will, amongst others, answer questions like:
- What happens to an incomplete invoice?
- Are there different requirements to printed and electronic invoices?
- eInvoice: New and based on the current law on simplifying tax: What does transparency means here?
- When is the audit safety guaranteed?
|March 14th||Best Western Cristal||München||1:00pm – 3:30pm||12|
|March 21st||Ramada Hotel Micador||Niedernhausen||1:00pm – 3:30pm||12|
Fon: +49 (0)711 66 1 88-500
To get further information, please use our contact form