April 2012: Seminars „automated invoice processing in SAP – software and compliance“
This year we´ll continue with our seminars about “automated invoice processing in SAP” in cooperation with Ebner Stolz Mönning Bachem. The independent medium-sized consulting company Ebner Stolz Mönning Bachem belongs to the top ten in this sector and practice in auditing, tax and legal consultation and IT revision.
Together we´d like to offer you a seminar, that doesn´t only show the technical aspects of a solution, but also the experience of auditors including the legal aspects.
With our SAP integrated solution, we from inPuncto will show you:
- How you can scan incoming invoices in a pile and capture them in SAP.
- How you can get invoice prevalidated in you mailbox.
- How you can integrate users into the releasing process via email.
Ebner Stolz Mönning Bachem will show you:
- Which current aspects of automated invoice processing you have to consider.
- What you have to consider concerning the audit practice.
Which legal requirements are relevant for the automated invoice processing.
The seminar is free.
We´d like to invite you:
Automated invoice processing
Date: April 19th
Place: inPuncto GmbH, Fabrikstr. 5, 73728 Esslingen
Time: 9:30am – 12:00pm
Available seats: 12
Fon: +49 (0) 711 66 1 88 500
To get further information, please use our contact form