July 19th 2010: a new version of the biz²ScanServer with lots of new features
A barcode library was implemented in the new version 2.6.50 of the biz²ScanServers.
With it the recognition rate could be improved. With the integration of file caching it is now possible to have access to data, even from locations with a poor bandwidth.
The new features are:
- PDF – PDF documents can be processed for all biz²ScanServer scenarios
- IDOC can be read directly
- The integration of a new image processing library ensures better results regarding quality and speed.
- Further image processing options and functions available (whitedespeckle, erode and dskew)
- Improvment of the barcode recognition rate with the new barcode library
- Imporved integration of the mailing basic library ensures a smoth mailing process
- Processing of extremely big Vendorlist files
- Improved configuration options for the Vendorlist download
- Extended tracing allows the insight of WAF files
- The integration of file caching allows the access to data even from locations with a poor bandwidth