Automated processing of incoming invoices & Cockpit in SAP: Seminar 24.02. 2015 Frankfurt
Free Intensive Seminar on “Invoice Processing & Cockpit in SAP: Software and compliance” with best practices and sample workflows!
Are you looking for safe and easy handling of your document-based business using your SAP system?
The main challenge is customizing your SAP system to perform document management tasks e.g : to process purchase invoices electronically, to release them via workflow and archiving, etc. You are confronted with various issues and uncertainties:
- “Is there an additional third system necessary, or can the entire process be managed via SAP only?”
- “What documents must be kept and how do they come into auditable archive?”
- “How can you, with little effort, control the approval process?”
- “How can users be involved in the approval process?”
- “How are usability and access security guaranteed?”
- “How do we get old reams of paper files comprehensively processed with utmost user friendliness?
- “What predictions can be made regarding the optimization potential for management (Return on Investment)?”
We, as a specialist in business process-oriented document management, hold conferences to help users avoid errors and to develop a goal-oriented and digital archive solution.
You can benefit directly from the best practice solutions, receive a checklist to aid your selection of a system, and a guide to successful project approach.
Automated processing of incoming invoices & Cockpit in SAP: Software and Compliance
Date: 24 February 2015
Venue: Ferdinand-Happ-Str 32, 3rd floor (Training Center), 60314 Frankfurt am Main
Time: 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Remaining seats: 12