- This event has passed.
Recorded Webinar: Output Management – creating documents automatically with SAP data in MS-Office
20. November 2019 @ 5:00 - 5:30 CETFree
How do I easily create and edit Word templates using MS Office and the inPuncto SAP add-on software biz²OfficeForms?
In our free webinar our experts Dr. Frank Marcial and Andreas Diesterhöft will demonstrate live, how you can easily create and intuitively shape the complex rules directly from your SAP System. You can directly see the result with the concept of What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get (WYSIWYG).
Watch this Webinar to find out:
- how to shape your MS Word template with (context-dependent) texts, formats, images using representative data records in your SAP system without programming and scripting,
- manage MS templates and SAP data acquisition modules and use MS Word as a template design tool,
- print barcodes on forms such as e.g. delivery notes and see the result immediately,
- use existing templates for several departments and your departments can independently maintain the templates without ABAP programming knowledge,
- edit directly in the MS-Word form – thanks to the inPuncto add-on biz²OfficeForms.
Register now for our free webinar “Output Management – creating documents automatically with SAP data in MS-Office“! If you need further information about “Creating documents with SAP data”, take a look at our other webinars!
If you want to participate in our webinar, but are tied up with business, don´t hesitate to contact us! We can arrange an individual appointment for you!