- This event has passed.
Recorded Webinar: eInvoicing & xml data processing in SAP
18. December 2019 @ 18:30 - 19:00 CET
How can I automatically transfer eInvoice into the SAP system?
In our free webinar our experts Dr. Frank Marcial and Andreas Diesterhöft will guide you through examples of electronic invoices with structured data (hybrid and XML invoices). They will show you how you can automatically transfer your eInvoices in a variety of standardised structured data formats, e.g. ZUGFeRD 2.0, XRechnung, SdI (Sistema di Interscambio from Italy), SIXpaynet (Switzerland), Finvoice (Finland), etc., into the SAP system, where you can intuitively and conveniently process them.
Watch this Webinar to find out:
- how to configure XML inputs for different electronic invoices with inPuncto solution,
- how the system architecture is structured and what specifications are needed,
- how to start an invoice workflow for invoices in XML format with one click and process the invoices intuitively and conveniently,
- how to meet the audit compliance requirements.
Register now for our free webinar “eInvoicing & xml data processing in SAP“! If you need further information about “Automated invoice processing in SAP”, take a look at our other webinars!
If you want to participate in our webinar, but are tied up with business, don´t hesitate to contact us! We can arrange an individual appointment for you!