- This event has passed.
Recorded Webinar: Barcode Processing – automated archiving of documents in SAP
13. November 2019 @ 5:00 - 5:30 CETFree
What is barcode archiving or “late archiving”? What are the main steps in barcode archiving?
In our free webinar our experts Dr. Frank Marcial and Andreas Diesterhöft will demonstrate live, how you can automatically bring receipts (e.g. invoices, delivery notes) together with SAP objects, and how to archive them audit proof.
Watch this Webinar to find out:
- how to record an incoming invoice in SAP
- how to use different recording methods: barcode procedure without OCR recognition, direct scanning, OCR recognition of one field (e.g. order number), how to drop and record with the SAP transaction OAWD
- how to process documents in a batch
- how to archive via ArchiveLink Connection
- how to research and view the documents
Register now for our free webinar “Barcode archiving – how to archive receipts quickly and easily in SAP“! If you need further information about “automated invoice processing in SAP and archiving”, take a look at our other webinars!
If you want to participate in our webinar, but are tied up with business, don´t hesitate to contact us! We can arrange an individual appointment for you!