- This event has passed.
Live Webinar: SAP Data Archiving Tools and Solutions for seamless integration of Documents and Records
21. July 2021 @ 15:30 - 16:00 UTC+2Free
What is bar code archiving or “late archiving”? What are the main steps in the barcode archiving process? What is direct scanning in SAP?
In our free webinar our experts Dr. Frank Marcial and Andreas Diesterhöft will demonstrate live, how you can automatically bring receipts (e.g. invoices, delivery notes) together with SAP objects, and how to archive them audit proof.
Watch this Webinar to find out:
- how to record an incoming invoice in SAP
- how to use different recording methods: barcode procedure without OCR recognition, direct scanning, OCR recognition of one field (e.g. order number), how to drop and record with the SAP transaction OAWD
- how to process documents in a batch
- how to archive via ArchiveLink Connection
- how to research and view the documents
Target group: Interested parties, customers and partners | Speakers: Dr. Frank Marcial and Andreas Diesterhöft
To register is an official company email address needed. To participate you need at least internet access. Audio connection is possible via Internet (microphone and speakers) or by telephone (by dialing in with the phone).
If you would like to attend from anywhere in the world, please use the free GoToWebinar app for iOS (App Store), Android (Google Play) or Windows Phone device (Microsoft Store).
Register now for our free webinar “SAP Data Archiving Tools and Solutions for seamless integration of Documents and Records“! If you need further information about “automated invoice processing in SAP and archiving”, take a look at our other webinars!
If you want to participate in our webinar, but are tied up with business, don´t hesitate to contact us! We can arrange an individual appointment for you!
Register NOW for FREE!
Please register with your official business email address!