- This event has passed.
Live Webinar: eInvoicing in SAP: creation of different electronic invoice formats, sending and processing
25. June 2020 @ 11:00 - 11:30 UTC+2Free
How can I automatically transfer eInvoice into the SAP system? How do for example the xInvoice creation & xInvoice dispatch take place?
In our free webinar our experts will guide you through examples of electronic invoices with structured data (hybrid and XML invoices). They will show you how you can automatically transfer your eInvoices in a variety of standardised structured data formats, e.g. ZUGFeRD 2.0, XRechnung, SdI (Sistema di Interscambio from Italy), SIXpaynet (Switzerland), Finvoice (Finland), etc., into the SAP system, where you can intuitively and conveniently process them.
Learn how you can make your eInvoicing conversion even easier with inPuncto, both in the area of incoming invoices and SAP outgoing invoices via the inPuncto partnernetwork EPO and Ecosio.
Watch this Webinar to find out:
- how to configure XML inputs for different electronic invoices with inPuncto solution,
- how the system architecture is structured and what specifications are needed,
- how to start an invoice workflow for invoices in XML format with one click and process the invoices intuitively and conveniently,
- how to meet the audit compliance requirements.
- how to visualize XML & PDF invoices into the EPO outgoing invoice book.
- SAP integration for sending and receiving XRechnung.
Target Group: Interested parties, customers and partners | Speakers: Dr. Frank Marcial and Andreas Diesterhöft
All you need to participate is an internet access. Audio connection is possible over the internet (microphone and speaker) or by phone (by dialing in with the phone). If you want to join while on the way, please use the free GoToWebinar app for iOS (App Store), Android (Google Play) or Windows Phone device (Microsoft Store).
Register now for our free webinar “eInvoicing & xml data processing in SAP“! If you need further information about “Automated invoice processing in SAP”, take a look at our other webinars!
If you want to participate in our webinar, but are tied up with business, don´t hesitate to contact us! We can arrange an individual appointment for you!
Register NOW for FREE!