- This event has passed.
Live Webinar: Efficient approval processes for purchase orders via SAP Workflow
25. November 2020 @ 14:30 - 15:00 CETFree
How can I automatically approve orders? How can I use existing signature regulations for the electronic approval and release processes of purchase orders?
In the interactive webinar, our experts Dr. Frank Marcial and Andreas Diesterhöft will guide you through typical examples of order processing in SAP (such as outgoing purchase orders) and show you how to use existing signature regulations to approve and release incoming invoices for outgoing purchase orders.
Watch this Webinar to find out:
- how to establish an efficient release procedure for order processing in SAP with the same software components as in the billing process,
- how to define a release procedure according to specific criteria,
- how you can apply these regulations to further purchase documents such as inquiries, contracts, delivery schedules, service capture sheets, etc.
- how you can map the approval process of an order via an electronic release workflow in SAP.
Target group: Interested parties, customers and partners | Speakers: Dr. Frank Marcial and Andreas Diesterhöft
To register is an official company email address needed. To participate you need at least internet access. Audio connection is possible via Internet (microphone and speakers) or by telephone (by dialing in with the phone).
If you would like to attend from anywhere in the world, please use the free GoToWebinar app for iOS (App Store), Android (Google Play) or Windows Phone device (Microsoft Store).
Register now for our free webinar “Efficient approval processes for purchase orders via SAP Workflow“! If you need further information about “Workflow of document based processes in SAP”, take a look at our other webinars!
If you want to participate in our webinar, but are tied up with business, don´t hesitate to contact us! We can arrange an individual appointment for you!
Register NOW for FREE!