Workflow management for SAP
The workflow tool for the control of validation and release processes of SAP documents
Realise the electronic workflow for the validation and release of documents with the workflow management tool biz²DocumentControl (once biz²Validator) by inPuncto. The SAP workflow powered by inPuncto is slim, comfortable and favourable! Also non-SAP experts can be integrated in the electronic workflow.
A multitude of documents that reach your company or your organisation via mail or electronically are subject to a specific process for the document release.
Depending on the content of a document, an electronic workflow for the document release is initiated and specifically controlled and the relevant, necessary participants in process are integrated according to the authorization procedure in the electronic workflow.
Starting with the first call of the workflow management tool biz²DocumentControl from SAP or Outlook, an examination of completeness of the values that have already been prevalidated in the incoming mail processor biz²ScanServer is carried out.
The user completes the details, edits and writes comments or annotations. The following advisor is stored in form of rules in SAP (automated processor search) and therefore accelerates the authorization process. The user can also override the electronic workflow manually if necessary. So the process is further enhanced context-specifically.
Various aspects – like e.g. topic “completeness” regarding incoming invoices – are checked automatically and the necessary participants in process get a message for the editing/commenting/accounting/electronic release of the document through the electronic workflow.
The inPuncto release workflow offers diverse possibilities for the validation of documents and the release of documents. Depending on whether it is a SAP user, a temporary user or a non-SAP specialists, the participants in process can start the workflow tool in different ways
- In SAP via cockpit or business workplace.
- Outside via web or e-mail, even via e-mail without internet connection, e.g. on airplane or train.
Lately, when all relevant validations and document releases are existing, the transaction for this purpose is for example filled from the SAO workflow container – e.g. FB60, MIRO etc.
With the workflow management tool for the document release you can:
- Check and complement readout values visually, bring on comments and annotations, release or reject documents electronically.
- Transfer the document automatically or manually to the next participant in process, etc.
How does the release of documents with the electronic workflow tool work?
Here you will find a description of the context-specific release workflow with aid of the biz²DocumentControl by reference to an example as PDF: Automate the audit of invoices through the release workflow
VIDEO:Short overview of the electronic workflow tool for the document release by inPuncto with the most important advantages for you:
Your inPuncto Team
Telephone: +49 (0) 711 66 188 500
We are pleased to arrange a free webinar for you!
Refferences: Success Stories
Workflow tool for document release processes in SAP (323.43 KB)
inPuncto Workflow-Management-Tool biz²DocumentControl
Examples of application for the document release via electronic workflow:
Your advantages with the electronic workflow tool by inPuncto for the document release:
- Shortened processing times through targeted workflow for the document release.
- Fast authorization process thanks to high automation of the procedure.
- Maximum of audit-security and legal compliance.
- Software can be adjusted to the customer processes.
- No user-dependent licensing.
- Comfortable, intuitive workflow management tool.
- Usage in SAP-GUI, in Outlook or in the web for all participants in process (also non-SAP professionals)