Image view in SAP
SAP add-on viewer for images and documents
The special feature of this SAP document viewer is that it has been realized as a document viewer in the SAP-GUI. That means that in contrast to many other viewers, the biz²Viewer is controlled via SAP. The example of the Adobe Reader makes this evident: many PDF files are saved via SAP.
When calling a file from SAP (in most cases) the Acrobat Reader is started. The reader loads the image as a completely independent application. Authorizations which can be used for the control of buttons are not given. With the Adobe Reader, the user acts completely outside of the SAP-business logic. That is not the case with the inPuncto SAP document viewer – it is controlled from SAP. That looms large for fields of companies and organisations which are especially sensitive, e.g. the personnel area.
The biz²Viewer is supplied as a client component together with the archive software for SAP biz²Archiver. In this case there is no client related licensing!
How does the SAP document viewer biz²Viewer work?
Here you will find detailed information about the document viewer as PDF: SAP add-on viewer for images
inPuncto SAP-Dokument Viewer biz²Viewer
Your advantages of the inPuncto SAP add-on viewer
- Comfortable handling, also of large, multi-page images.
- Direct bounce to a specific site.
- Easy handling of the viewer in multi-page documents through functions like scrolling, zooming, rotating,…
- Image-documents can be visualized in numerous formats (multipage-TIFF, JPEG, BMP etc.).
- Possibilty of saving of documents in divergent formats.
- Measurement function with calibration to e.g. measure drawings.
- Printing of documents true to scale, e.g. in drawings: Printing of document extracts.
- Mailing of the actual document from the document viewer.
- No client-sided licensing in connection with the SAP-certified archive by inPuncto biz²Archiver.