MS-Office and E-Mail in SAP
The full-extensive inclusion of e-mails and MS Office in SAP incl. document creation
Synchronize documents and contents simply and fast between MS Office and SAP, also bidirectional. You can even create serial letters automatically from SAP.
In daily work with documents, the most companies and organisations use Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and SAP for the document management. That means that an integration of MS Office in SAP and reversed is necessary.
For the filling of templates of SAP Word is used standardly – but only in one direction, that means from SAP to MS Office. But what happens if changes should happen in the other direction, from MS Office to SAP? For example if Word files are changed and should be written in SAP?
The answer to that is biz²Office! This add-on product depicts both worlds: from MS Office to SAP and reversed. Within, the user has the advantage that on both sides – in MS Office and in SAP – synchronous values are available.
If data is changed in Microsoft Office or in SAP they are automatically actualised in the respective other system. The SAP-ERP system therefore can directly start its logic, for instance a workflow for the validation and release.
You can bring business-relevant e-mails very easily directly out of the surface of Outlook into your ERP system. Templates are created as usual for example in Word or Excel and are available for the “filling” of the ERP system. By saving of the documents, the document-specific criteria are asked for and afterwards the documents are embedded into the logic of the system.
How does the synchronization between MS Office and SAP with the aid of biz²Office work?
Here you will find detailed information about the integration of MS Office in SAP with the biz²Office as PDF: MS Office integration tool biz²Office
VIDEO:Videos about the SAP MS Office integration by inPuncto with the most important advantages for you:
Your inPuncto Team
Telephone: +49 (0) 711 66 188 500
We are pleased to arrange a free webinar for you!
Refferences: Success Stories
Mail, excel, word integration in SAP: biz²Office (321.31 KB)
Download Registration: MS-Office and E-Mail in SAP
Integration of MS Office and SAP with inPuncto biz²Office
Your advantages of the integration of MS Office & e-mail in SAP with the aid of the inPuncto add-ons
- Usual work with MS Office – the SAP system has the role of the document management system.
- Outlook e-mail incl. attachments can be filed in SAP with only one click.
- Automatically paste and actualise SAP™ data fields in the MS Office document.
- Older, released versions of Microsoft Office documents are not changeable.
- Avoidance of double filing of Outlook e-mails (in case of multiple recipient addresses).
- Format-independant deposit of attachments of outlook e-mails.
- You use the business logics of your ERP system, also in Microsoft Office!
- No new investments in a third system for external document management.
- As “editor” you use MS Office, SAP serves as control of the document processes.